From the DNC- The wrap around

Last night was sooooooooooooooooo amazing! (Not you Poo) :)
Anoche fue sooooooooooooooooo increíble! (No te Poo) :)

I had the honor of Blogging/Face Booking/Tweeting and posting LIVE in English and Spanish! All at the same time... in real time. No, I was not there to give analytics’ nor proper grammatical forms, but rather to entice viewers to engage virtually and, it worked.

Tuve el honor de Reserva Blogging / Face / twitteando y publicando LIVE en Inglés y Español! Todo al mismo tiempo ... en tiempo real. No, yo no estaba allí para dar analytics 'ni formas gramaticales correctas, sino para atraer a los espectadores a participar virtualmente y, se están trabajando.

Since I am, and will always remain a Democrat for Democracy and believe in Independency, I have friends from every political persuasion and yes, they did engage. Thank Y'all!

Puesto que soy, y siempre seguirá siendo un demócrata para la Democracia y creer en Independencia, tengo amigos de todas las tendencias políticas y sí, se dedican hizo. Gracias a todos!

So I had several observation/Ponderments: 
#1~ When I saw ol' Bill bow to the president my heart stalled. I saw this from my father and grandfathers’ stand point, words cannot express how I felt. When I bore witness, I was frozen in time. Y'all know what I mean. Times, they have- a- changed. If a former president can bow to this man, what really makes any other man or women feel they candisrespect him with such slanderous words and depictions. Huh?  

Así que tuve observación Varios / Ponderments: 
# 1 ~ Cuando vi el viejo Bill proa al presidente mi corazón estancado. Vi esto de mi padre y abuelos punto stand, las palabras no pueden expresar lo que sentía. Cuando dio testimonio, estaba detenido en el tiempo. Todos saben lo que quiero decir. Times, que han cambiado-a-. si un ex presidente puede someterse a este hombre, lo que realmente hace que cualquier otro hombre o mujeres sienten que pueden él con estas palabras calumniosas y representaciones. ¿Eh?


#2~ I was dumb-founded when The NUN's on the Bus came out. This was a new one on me and reconfirmed that Obama can and has changed the world..Already. Next, I was looking for the Pope to jump out, LOL.

# 2 ~ Me mudo-fundada cuando la monja en el autobús salió. Esto era nuevo para mí y volvió a confirmar que Obama puede y ha cambiado el mundo .. Ya. A continuación, se busca el Papa a saltar, LOL.


#3~ and lastly, Will Bill Clinton's fiery speech  sway 
independents to vote for Obama?

# 3 ~ y, por último, Se encendido discurso de Bill Clinton influir independientes a votar por Obama?
A beautiful thing for the world. Una cosa hermosa para el mundo.


HERE'S A LINK TO THE PHOTOS: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4556303835639.179069.1532773329&type=1&l=423c45a9e8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

'Passengers' Cast Chris Pratt & Jennifer Lawrence Team Up for New Movie

These Are The Top Talent Agents Who Run Hollywood...