A message from Esliabeth Omalami

170
Here's Elisabeth Omilami of HFTH which helps families and individuals in need and in crisis 7 days a week all year long.
Lakita is just one of the over 60,000 families served per year.

"Don't lose Your Song"

EO
Click to Checkout the message from Mrs. O !
Her name is Lakita and when I went to church on Sunday I received the word From the preacher "Don't lose Your Song". But I received something else, my husband Afemo and I were called on by the Pastor to help a "family in the church". He said the family is here so let's do something about it, "we believe you can help them", she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

Take a tour of Tyler Perry's massive new studio on a former Army base in Atlanta, Georgia

Etiquette: Unwritten Rules of Movie Theaters You're Probably Breaking