Halle Berry and Fiancé Olivier Martinez Marry in French Chateau


 Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France
Halle Berry's weekend sounds très magnifique.

The Oscar-winning actress, 46, and long time fiance French actor Olivier Martinez, 47,  have finally tied the knot this weekend. According to reports, Halle and Olivier were officially married in an intimate ceremony in the south of France on Saturday at the Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France.

The couple celebrated with an intimate ceremony and a reception that followed. Among the 60 guests in attendance were Martinez' mother, Rosemarie and his brother, Vincent,
Bride Halle Berry arriving in at  Chateau des Conde
Bride Halle Berry arriving in a vintage car festooned with white lace
"sweet white sports car" the married couple made their getaway in, confirmation via photographs "showing wedding guests entering a white tent adjoining the chateau, which has a church on its grounds."

The wedding was an intimate affair. "I do know it will be very small," Berry told reporters last month when asked about her ideal celebration. "I haven't been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow—so this is a wedding, huh? I've never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn't even trying to catch the bouquet!"

This is the third marriage for the actress, who famously declared she'd never marry again after failed marriages to baseball player David Justice and singer Eric Benet. Her relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, father to her daughter Nahla, 5, ended in a contentious custody battle. Martinez previously dated Kylie Minogue.

Berry and Martinez met in 2010 while co-starring in Dark Tide. After Martinez presented her with a diamond and emerald engagement ring early last year, Berry went public with the news, saying with a laugh, "Who knew? Never say never, people!"

Berry and Martinez are expecting a baby boy due this fall. Martinez told People last month, "My son will be an American, but I remain French."

HALLE BERRY WITH HER DAUGHTER NAHLA AND OLIVIER MARTINEZ


Berry also has a daughter, Nahla, 5, with a former boyfriend, model Gabriel Aubry.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

'Passengers' Cast Chris Pratt & Jennifer Lawrence Team Up for New Movie

These Are The Top Talent Agents Who Run Hollywood...