Kim Fields and hubby Christopher Morgan, pregnant with second son...

The 44-year-old actress, is expecting her second son she plans to name Quincy Xavier with her husband of more than five years, Christopher Morgan. 

Fields married Broadway actor Christopher Morgan, 37, in 2007. They are already the parents of 6-year-old Sebastian Alexander.

The actress who will officially announce her pregnancy on an episode of the chat show "The Real" next week, left this message on her facebook page today: 

" Hello everybody!! Finally coming up for air so to speak. Been busy in "The Lab" working on some amazing new projects both personally and professionally that I can't wait to share with all of you!! Biggest blessing from "The Lab", Christopher and I are blessed to be pregnant with a 2nd boy, Quincy Xavier, due early December. We continue to praise God!!!"



The actress, singer and director appeared on "The Real" to announced her pregnancy.


"It was planned. We've actually been trying for a couple years. We had gotten pregnant twice and [miscarried]. Chris and I were very blessed to really have one another, to have our family and friends and our God to really get us through that. ... If I'm encouraging to anybody ... it's not like I'm the poster child for over 40 and pregnant," she said. "Funny enough, for a minute I thought I was getting pre-menopausal 'cuz certain things were starting to be irregular and then other symptoms started, my memory and I were clumsier than normal which I couldn't even believe was possible. 

Then our son got sick with a stomach virus and I caught it. Chris said: 'No, babe, you're a little sicker than Sebastian. You need to go and get that checked out.' And I said, 'Okay.' They tested me and said: 'Oh, honey, you're not dehydrated. You're two months pregnant.'"

Congratulation Kim, Sebastian and Christopher!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

Take a tour of Tyler Perry's massive new studio on a former Army base in Atlanta, Georgia

Etiquette: Unwritten Rules of Movie Theaters You're Probably Breaking