HE WILL SING 4 FOOD

Homeless South Carolina man changing his life by singing for food 


“WILL SANG 4 FOOD” THIS HOMELESS MAN CAN SING

The South Carolina man is really homeless and he does offer to sing for people for food.

If his new venture, which he has compiled into a series of online videos, leads to his dream

of being in the music business that’s great. 

But if not, Byon Artrell McCullough, 28, said he’s happy that he has turned his life around 
and is reaching people through his biggest passion.

“Am I homeless? Yes. Am I a bum? No,” he said.

No Cash, who was formerly known as Saga Cash is Byon Knowz stars in his latest video 
that he made with his friend Felix Jordan.

No Cash said he developed his new persona after he finished serving three and a half years 
in prison for drug charges. He and Jordan have been uploading videos over 
the past year to showcase No Cash’s talent and give a positive image of a homeless person.

“I’m trying to show, if you show people you are trying to help yourself first, then people will
be more willing to give you help,” he said. “Homeless people are people, too. 
Life does just happen, that can make people feel overwhelmed at times. 
People should stop judging the homeless. 

If you don’t have money to give them, try to give them some guidance and support.”

When No Cash was released from prison he decided to depart from his previous musical persona. 
He said his guardians died while he was in jail, 
and when he was released he had no job and nowhere to go.

“I came home to nothing,” he said. He has survived the past few years by staying with various family members and friends. 
“I knew I couldn’t go back and hustle to make money anymore like I used to,” he said. 
“I thought, ‘How can I make it in the music career with no money?’”

So No Cash decided on his new name and, instead of wearing fancy clothes, he would appear as simple as he could.
“I wanted him to be at the lowest point so people would pay attention for what it is, the music,” he said. 
“People see him as tortured and not trying to sell you a dream.”

But soon after he started performing he realized he was becoming this new person that No Cash represented.
“I’m telling people I love music so much I’ll sing for you just for something to eat,” he said. 
“I am able to render services for you for whatever you can give me. I’m trying to show, 
if you show people you are trying to help yourself first, then people will be more willing to give you help.”

He sings “all day, every day,” he said. No Cash also said he recently got a job painting — his first job 
in the past two and a half years since he was released from jail. 

He said if his dreams in music don’t come true he at least wants to use his new employment to get his own 
place and no longer be homeless.

“I don’t have a place to sleep, but I’m not complaining,” he said. “I do have several things going for me.
I do have good things in my life.”

Jordan, 25, told The News No Cash grew up singing in the church and sings all types of music. 
Many of the people in his hometown of Florence all seem to know him, he said.

“He is the type of person people want to be around and help out,” he said.
Somebody sign this man to a contract!
What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

Take a tour of Tyler Perry's massive new studio on a former Army base in Atlanta, Georgia

Etiquette: Unwritten Rules of Movie Theaters You're Probably Breaking