Tupac's high school Love letter FOR SALE for $35K



Tupac Shakur came on STRONG to a high school classmate, confessing about heartbreak and his love of Prince in an emotional letter that’s now up for sale.

He wrote the 1988 letter to a girl in his drama class he called “Beethoven.” She says that was his nickname for her because she played piano. It’s clear from the letter, ‘Pac was already a deep cat back then.

He wrote, “As u will soon find out, I do not spare words, I say what I feel. So if something I say scares u please don’t panic because I tend 2 get over emotional.” He also said, “It’s almost like I’ve known you 4 years.”
That rap worked on “Beethoven” she says they were in love. Tupac’s letter, and one from “Beethoven” explaining their relationship are being sold by memorabilia dealer Moments in Time for $35,000.
"He was good, I mean really good," she wrote in a letter on the auction site. "When Tupac's turn came, suddenly you understood what we were reading. He took something as difficult as Shakespeare and gave it such a contemporary voice."

The two became fast friends and "used to sit together and commiserate about our unrequited love," she recalled

Tupac's letter is being sold for $35,000.

Tupac's letter is being sold for $35,000.
In the love letter, Tupac drew cutesy artwork (the "I" is replaced with an eye complete with long lashes and hearts are drawn not spelled out) accompanied with sentimental musings like, “As you will soon find out, I do not spare words, I say what I feel. So if something I say scares you, please don’t panic because I tend to get over emotional.”

Even though Tupac told the piano princess they had a lot in common 
(a mutual love of Prince and candles) their short-lived romance fizzled out after he dropped out of high school and became famous.

"The second and last time I saw him and I was driving out of Marin City and he was in a car," she wrote. "He leaned his head out the window and yelled my name as he reached out and waved to me enthusiastically."


Beethoven wasn't a big fan of Pac after that.“I didn't know that man who tattooed "Thug Life" on his chest and was gunned down on a Las Vegas Street," she said, referencing his 1996 murder. "I never really cared for the music he recorded — it was nothing like those freestyles I remember in front of our school. I knew the kid who made me understand Shakespeare and who didn’t care that he dressed different or wore his hair different."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

Take a tour of Tyler Perry's massive new studio on a former Army base in Atlanta, Georgia

Etiquette: Unwritten Rules of Movie Theaters You're Probably Breaking