National Recording Artist Tony Terry Takes A Moment To Brag?

Can I Take A Moment To Brag?


Sure you can!



"Not for myself but the outstanding folks that made possible: 'I Tony 6', 'Tony Terry': ft 'With You' and 'All Life Matters'.
 
These compilations have been submitted for the 59th Annual Grammy Awards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (screaming at the top of my lungs in my Tony Terry voice)"
 
"All of the producers, songwriters, arrangers, engineer's and vocalist win if I win. None of these could have been possible without them and of course you, the fans that supported their works. I am merely the vessel.
 
"Thank you God! Also, if you KNOW a voting member in the academy, ask them to vote for Tony Terry!"
 

Terry is really pleased that for the very 1st time since his number one hit was mastered, "When I'm with you" is up for Historical consideration given it's aged time-frame.


Here are the submissions for Tony Terry's music for possible nominations.
 

 

 

 
 
Tony Terry - iTony6 (A) Album Of The Year
___________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tony Terry - Tony Terry - Historical Album

_________________________________________________
 
Tony Terry - All Lives Matter (T) From: I Tony 6 - R&B Song
__________________________________________________
 
Tony Terry - Baby Calls (T) From: I Tony 6 - R&B Song
___________________________________________________
 
Tony Terry - Should A Man Cry (T) From: iTony6 - Record Of The Year
 
Tony Terry - Should A Man Cry (T) From: I Tony 6 - Traditional R&B Performance
_________________________________________________
 
Tony Terry, Ernest J. Lee - Loveaholic (Feat. E.Lee) (T) From: I Tony 6- EDM/Rap Song
___________________________________________________
 
Tony Terry - Loveaholic (Feat. Charlie Dee Diaz Remix) (T) From: I Tony 6- Pop Solo Performance
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







for more information visit: www.tonyterrymusic.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

Take a tour of Tyler Perry's massive new studio on a former Army base in Atlanta, Georgia

Etiquette: Unwritten Rules of Movie Theaters You're Probably Breaking