#BlackGirlMagic Quotes to kick off your Black History Month 2018



Black Girl Magic is a term used to illustrate the universal awesomeness of black women. It’s about celebrating anything we deem particularly dope, inspiring, or mindblowing about ourselves. The term is also often associated with Voodoo. 


Black Girl Magic had been a phrase coined about the artistic abilities of black women. -Maynard Eaton


Here are black girl magic quotes to kick off your 2018 :
American political activist, academic scholar, and author.



American political activist, academic scholar, and author.

I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept.” – Angela Davis

“The most beautiful thing is that despite the shallow life we sometimes succumb to - the soul has no timeline and it knows what it wants and will yearn within until it seeks the journey” 
― Malebo Sephodi 


Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie selected as one of TIME magazine’s 2015 100 Most Influential People in the World.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie selected as one of TIME magazine’s 2015 100 Most Influential People in the World.

I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

“I MUST BE A TIME TRAVELLER BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AHEAD OF MY TIME” 
― Qwana Reynolds-Frasier




Dr. Toni Morrison Receives The Presidential Medal Of Freedom from President Barack Obama, Washington, D.C., May 29, 2012. Photo courtesy of the White House.
Dr. Toni Morrison Receives The Presidential Medal Of Freedom from President Barack Obama, Washington, D.C., May 29, 2012. Photo courtesy of the White House.

Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.” – Toni Morrison
“No, I’m NOT Team Light Skin. No, I’m NOT Team Dark Skin. No, I’m NOT Team Brown Skin. I’m Team Melanin because we are one! I’m a Black Queen that celebrates ALL shades of Black beauty. Black women and Black girls are equally beautiful in EVERY shade. Our skin tones are Exquisite Beauty. Respect the complexion!” 
― Stephanie Lahart




First Lady Michelle Obama Graces 'Vogue' For Third Time
First Lady Michelle Obama Graces ‘Vogue’ For Third Time.

If you do not take control over your time and your life, other people will gobble it up. If you don’t prioritize yourself, you constantly start falling lower and lower on your list.” – Michelle Obama
“MOST DAYS MY LIFE 
CAN BE SUMMED UP IN 
MOVIE QUOTES
AND
HIP HOP AND R&B LYRICS
” 
― Qwana Reynolds-Frasier





Beyonce shares images from her maternity photo shoot to celebrating the coming twins.
Beyonce shares images from her maternity photo shoot to celebrating the coming  twins.

I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what i want to say to the world. I run the world.” – Beyoncé






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Difference between A-list, B-list, C-list and D-list Actors & Celebrities

'Passengers' Cast Chris Pratt & Jennifer Lawrence Team Up for New Movie

These Are The Top Talent Agents Who Run Hollywood...